Wednesday, May 27, 2009

SBL Dating Paper

I realized this evening that in the shake up of my websites and blogs earlier this year, I forgot to relocate my SBL paper on "Dating the Crucial Sources in Early Christianity". I have now done so:

Dating the Crucial Sources for Early Christianity (MS Word)

Dating the Crucial Sources for Early Christianity (PDF)

It's a draft so it remains "work in progress". I am not sure at this stage how long I will keep it on the web. I will almost certainly not publish it in its current format but will borrow some parts of it for expansion elsewhere.

I have noticed a few other things that have gone missing from the web in the transition, and I will be uploading those in due course too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this succinct refresher of the main issues concerning dating the NT texts. It is, as you say, something that we all "know", but can usually not explain why.