Thursday, April 20, 2006

Find your way through the maze for under $10

While browsing the new Continuum website today, I noticed that they have one of my books on sale. The Synoptic Problem: A Way Through the Maze was seriously over-priced at $31.95 in the USA, but now it's available for a bargain $9.99 (I don't know for how long):

The Synoptic Problem: A Way Through the Maze

For some reason, their database is throwing up the wrong picture. And the sale price is not available in the UK, I'm afraid.

Perhaps iGod would like a copy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark, actually I think that site is all messed up in terms of pricing. Margaret Thrall's 2 Corinthians is listed as $12.99 and then through another link the same book is now by Alfred Plummer and listed as $100.

Mark Goodacre said...

Ah -- thanks for that. I bet you're right. It would explain the mix-up over pictures too.